The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking to trade/possibly buy a first gen AWD DSM in the area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicked93GS

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2002
Nashville, Tennessee
Well, I have had a few DSMs before...heck, I have one now...but I am looking for a 1st gen DSM preferrably 6 bolt...but I dont care that much if its not, I prefer one that is only mildly modified or better yet, stock, I just dont want one beat to death, I need AWD, with tranny and x-fer case in good working order, depending on price and condition I have a 1986 Mustang SVO with 142k miles that runs well but needs some rust repair(mainly doors, everything else is relatively minor...was a northern car) that I will be able to trade+ cash....again depending on price and condition, anyway, let me know if you have anything. I am on here from time to time but if you want to reach me faster email me at [email protected], alternatively I also have 91 eclipse GS 2.0L NT in good running condition I just replaced head gasket, timing belt, water pump and all gaskets and seals on the top end as well as the front of the engine that I could trade also/instead of the SVO...only issues with the GS are bad 1st,2nd gear synchros(will grind if you dont shift carefully) and AC compressor is missing for some reason...also someone stole the wing evidently...WTF? anyway, let me know if interested

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back