The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

looking to start a west valley meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jun10R

Probationary Member
Dec 30, 2012
Avondale, Arizona
maybe every Saturday night instead of this 1 time every month stuff. let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas of where. im in Avondale, I was thinking Avondale / tolleson/ goodyear area. let me know please. (253)-228-0921. -Junior

you should head over to 24ave and bethany home on wednesdays and fridays or 35ave and union hills..their prettty cool i go over there sometimes hit me up if you wanna roll out together

Know of anything going on tonight? Im boerd as hell. Lol
know anyone else that might want to roll out somewhere tonight?

Im not bashing on everyone elses meets or anything. Ill be going to them too. Just wanting to start something closer over here
ill go anywhere to chill or meet up somewhere tonight.

Once I get my talon up and running which should be this weekend I only live 30 minutes away from avondale.

Let me know

Those meets are big their all kind of cars..hit me up if your down to roll out I usually go with some friends sometimes 602 295 8989

I'm down to get together sometime

Dang, a lot of you guys are on the west side huh? Maybe I will have to head out one of these times if this gets serious... I like our in n out one though because it's only like 30-40 minutes from my house...

the wesy side meets are bigger and more exciting..theres alot of ppl at bethany home on wed and fridays.i dont usually go to the in and out one ### its far for me

id try to make it out to some meets. Once i get back into town i may be hittin u guys up to roll.

If this gets up and goin, I would come out. I am fininshing up my engine build. Just need some little things. Guages, boost controller, LC-1 and fluids. Then have to tune it.

Sorry guys, been really busy, friday night of this week (the 1st of feb) 7 pm at whata burger in avondale. theres a pretty big parking lot next to whataburger its a shopping center. every friday night at 7 pm at whataburger on dysart and vanburen in avondale-goodyear area. text me with any questions or suggestions. thanks, -Junior

Anyone else going to tomorrow nights meet at biglots on Bethany and 35th hit me up 6024594785

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back