The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking to organize a monthly meet, eat, and cruise on the weekend..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_Boost

Probationary Member
Mar 1, 2010
Redlands, California
Hey everybody..

I'm looking to set up a once a month meet, eat, and cruise somewhere bewtween the Inland Empire and LA then down south possibly..

I've just been spitballing ideas around lately so nothing is set as of right now.. Any ideas would be awesome..

This is for anyone and everyone from all over the SoCal region. If you can't make Rancho or Norwalk during the week or if you just can't get enough of DSM fun then this could be perfect..

I was thinking the last Saturday of each month noonish time.. Maybe meet somewhere around Mira Loma or somewhere off the 15 and take a cruise down to Temecula area and eat and cruise back.. (just an idea for staying away from traffic to LA or OC)

I can have someone snapping nice photos with a dslr camera on the way down and back also..

If you guys have any ideas or input, just post it up. I think this could be really fun..

Who would be down for something like this?

Thanks..

hey man i live in redlands, id be down for something like this, im also the guy that started the meet in Rancho. IEDSM.com is throwing a BBQ meet this saturday in upland, you should come through so you can meet everyone and we can talk about setting up other meets also.

Damn i keep hearing about this saturday.. I want to go!
I have family in from out of town (across the country) so I wont be able to make it :(

Rancho is on next wed. right?
If so, im definitely going..
I wanna meet up with everyone and have some good times!

Last edited:
Damn i keep hearing about this saturday.. I want to go!
I have family in from out of town (across the country) so I wont be able to make it :(

Rancho is on next wed. right?
If so, im definitely going..
I wanna meet up with everyone and have some good times!

Yeah the next one is on the 25th ill see you there

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back