The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Looking to Join the Culture

Is the Eclipse Cross a dirty disgrace

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • What's the Eclipse Cross?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloudspire

Probationary Member
Apr 27, 2019
Burlington, Kansas
First off hello and thanks for reading. I'm from a small dreary Kansas town where the classic Japanese sports car tuner culture I personally love so deeply may as well be extinct.

For this reason I'm taking it upon myself to begin the revival by finally joining the ranks and purchasing a long time dream car of mine the second gen Eclipse (thank the Lord my favorite has kept it's prices entry level unlike the rest of the tuners I aspire to own). If the car is in the Continental US I'm willing to travel to get the deal done so even if you aren't near Kansas let me know about your 2g. Anyone who knows of 2g's looking for a new home; I would ask that you send leads my way.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from all of you in the community because I'll definitely be needing all the help I can get once I find the 2g for me.

My normal Craigslist SEK search didn't pull anything up and I usually check it a couple times a week.
And hey, what is this "dreary" Kansas town you speak of. You are about a hour and 15 mins north of me! Been through there many times, I am down in Independence.
Not many running around down here either except for me and my son's cars. I have 3, one son has 2 and the other has 1. The son with 2 is the 2g kid, I will ask him to keep his ears open.
Welcome to the Club, nice to have another Kansan on here. Not very many of us. :hellyeah:
Marty

My normal Craigslist SEK search didn't pull anything up and I usually check it a couple times a week.
And hey, what is this "dreary" Kansas town you speak of. You are about a hour and 15 mins north of me! Been through there many times, I am down in Independence.
Not many running around down here either except for me and my son's cars. I have 3, one son has 2 and the other has 1. The son with 2 is the 2g kid, I will ask him to keep his ears open.
Welcome to the Club, nice to have another Kansan on here. Not very many of us. :hellyeah:
Marty

I'm from a little nothing town called Burlington. I'd really appreciate the extra eyes from your boy. Hopefully we can all turn enough eyes to spread the tuner ways around. My dream scenario here is to get my car and start organizing a meet. Real nice to meet you thanks for the response.

https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/97-gsx-with-6-bolt-used-to-be-my-daily-driver.522685/
This car is very pretty. IDK if it is too far to travel but worth a look and maybe a call to the owner!

Well that'll teach me to check in on this site. Regularly Read through the whole post absolutely in love with that car ready to drop the cash only to have my heart absolutely broken when I found it was sold already. Thanks for the help though I truly appreciate it. If you guys come across anything like this again I would greatly appreciate the heads up. Also the trip to Chicago was if the car is within the 48 connected states I'm now than willing to make the drive for the right car.

The Eclipse Cross has little to do with DSM culture outside of the Mitsu logo. Best of luck with your DSM search. Be sure to subscribe to this classifieds section:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/forum/2g-dsms-for-sale.219/

You can click this link to get email updates when there's a new listing:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/forum/2g-dsms-for-sale.219/watch

There's a reason the only two options were yes and what's an Eclipse Cross LOL. The fact that Mitsubishi had the audacity to call it an Eclipse is infuriating to me. Thanks for the search tips. that should help a lot and I truly appreciate it. Thanks for reply and nice to meet you.

I have a friend who has a Black GST and a Blue GSX. I'm not sure what color or type you are looking for but they are both 2nd gen.

Thanks for the lead. Glad to meet you and thanks for the reply

Keep an eye out regularly on craigslist, and don't jump at the first one you see if it isn't perfect for you. I almost made that mistake, and I am SO glad I didn't end up buying the first one that popped up for sale near me. Keep at it, it is worth the search.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back