The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking to buy a car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oliversaturnino

Probationary Member
Sep 12, 2021
Denver, Colorado
Just got into DSM in general and I’m looking to by A 97-99 GSX. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to look? Is there a place to look at cars being sold on the DSMtuners website? If so how do I do it? Anything helps. Thanks!

There is a "classifieds" section here on the site. Check there for plenty of cars and parts :)

The main resource I use for finding cars is FB Marketplace. I've bought at least 5 from there.

No matter where you look it's hard to find a decent DSM. Just be patient and have cash ready and you'll get one eventually.

Thank you, I’ll keep and eye out. I check market place every day. There isn’t one on there within 200 miles of me but one will pop up eventually I imagine. Is there anywhere else you would recommend looking?

Just how far are you willing to look and how much to spend? I've had mine 10 years and shipped it 1500 miles. But I also bought a flawless 1 owner 52k original mile car.

Really I would ship it from anywhere across the US. I’m not too worried about that but on the car alone I can probably do 8k I’m not looking for something perfect you know? 100k+ miles. Preferably running. But that’s all. And a 5 speed of course.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back