The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking to buy a car

oliversaturnino

Probationary Member
Sep 12, 2021
Denver, Colorado
Just got into DSM in general and I’m looking to by A 97-99 GSX. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to look? Is there a place to look at cars being sold on the DSMtuners website? If so how do I do it? Anything helps. Thanks!

BLACK'98DSM

Proven Member
Feb 9, 2019
Alabama
There is a "classifieds" section here on the site. Check there for plenty of cars and parts :)

The main resource I use for finding cars is FB Marketplace. I've bought at least 5 from there.

No matter where you look it's hard to find a decent DSM. Just be patient and have cash ready and you'll get one eventually.

oliversaturnino

Probationary Member
Sep 12, 2021
Denver, Colorado
Thank you, I’ll keep and eye out. I check market place every day. There isn’t one on there within 200 miles of me but one will pop up eventually I imagine. Is there anywhere else you would recommend looking?

pauleyman

DSM Wiseman
Nov 19, 2011
oklahoma city, Oklahoma
Just how far are you willing to look and how much to spend? I've had mine 10 years and shipped it 1500 miles. But I also bought a flawless 1 owner 52k original mile car.

oliversaturnino

Probationary Member
Sep 12, 2021
Denver, Colorado
Really I would ship it from anywhere across the US. I’m not too worried about that but on the car alone I can probably do 8k I’m not looking for something perfect you know? 100k+ miles. Preferably running. But that’s all. And a 5 speed of course.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds