The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alright guys, i know that almost everyone has there cars sorta together atm and should have everything together come may/june. i shouldnt be in RCMP depot by then but before I go in I want to have a DSM of Regina meet, and if the Stoon guys wanna come down for a day of fun let me know.... im thinking we should discuss the date and time in advance so everyone is free for the day. let me know some comments please guys, i want this to happen and i want to know everyones input

I will have my car out of storage by then for sure, so hopefully I will have some new parts by then

I would be down for a later may, early june date. The DSM isn't exactly getting a whole lot of new parts this winter... I think it got enough last winter haha.

Actually here is an idea. Who would be interested in a Dyno Day in late may early june? I have been talking with the three shops in Alberta that have AWD Dyno's (they can do FWD's too guys) and they have some pretty good group rates. Sofar the best place is in Red Deer, the guy at Lightspeed Innovations sounds awesome and is an oldschool DSMer himself and would be willing to organize a really good DSM dyno day for us.

Sofar just gauging interest, he is putting together a price package for me, but his regular price is $150 on a Dynapack for 3 pulls, however if we get enough people that will go lower (I will update when he puts something together for me)

This would be an awesome chance for anyone who is doing some winter mods to see what their new power is, or the stock guys for a good baseline run (I wish I would have done that first)

So, who is interested?

Ill be there for sure man! just gotta get my shit all sorted out over winter... Looking at the wiring at Siast today and it turns out theres ALOT more work that I want to do. FUN.... Hopefully get to use roly's (whome we call eeyore now) when his car is put back together but thats still not for sure.

That dyno day sounds like a good idea. Im in for sure. but more so I want to go to the dsm shootout. someday....

ps. garret your connecting rods just went 8.21 @ 166mph!!!!!!!!!!haha

Ya, I haven't touched any of the wiring

Like after winter? Its probably going to be pretty burried with snow

MMM MMM my cylinder head is gunna sparkle!:thumb: Gunna sneak in som heli-coil too-_-! I cleaned off my head and threw it in the tank over night. Tomorrow the teachers are gunna do some hyper sonic aluminum washing or w/e the hell it's called!

Thats great to hear Roly, is it just a stock rebuild or are you planning a little extra.

Pretty much it's just the block upgraded to the 2g pistons with 1g frankenstein rods. The head will be a stock rebuild probably use most of the same parts but i might get new valves if they dont clean up nice. When I get a job I'm getting the HKS timing belts. Then for exhaust i need to find a cheap 3" turbo back system. After all that, it's Eprom, dsmlink, maft w/GM maf, FMIC. For now X-). As of now I'm busy doing a crap paint job of the engine bay. XD... But oh well atleast it'll look better then it was...

Sounds good to me. Just take your time with the engine bay paint job, if you look back to how I did mine it makes the world of difference if you just take your time.

Also, if you get DSMLink V3, you don't need a MAFT just the 3" GM Maf and their adapter cable.

Lastly, did you ever drop off that handle for my engine hoist to my parents house?

Ha! oops... no it's in the cab of my truck. I really havent been up there but ill do it this weekend. Now that I have my own hoist.

EDIT: what's a link to your build? (engine bay painting)

You can check it out on 306motorclub. You have to sign up if you havn't already, but its in the builds section. Might be on the second page already, but its titled 91 DSM Build or something along the lines.

www.306motorclub.com

Long story short the day after I got my car back from provincial some broad hit me again. After having my buddy who just finished body tech at siast look at it all I really have to do is sand it down take it to him and have it repainted. But thanks for the effort guys.

ok guys so onto the meet in may/june, lets get a general idea of who all would be interested........... you saskatoon guys chip in to

I'll see if I could get my car rebuilt and driving for the first time by then!! ROFL

i know its a ways away, but would like to get a general idea and hopefully throw something together to get some sask dsm guys/gals together

Im in las vegas may 7-11, but other than that I wont know till we get closer

It all depends where I end up for my last engineering work term that is in May - August. As long as I am around I am game, if I end up somewhere over here again, well the car is coming with me next time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back