The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaking? Usually thats all that happens on them as far as I know... Something up with your steering?

when do you get back to sascratchurass garret???

also anyone by chance have an NA MAF 1g, mine took a dump on me the other day and i've been stuck driving my buddies nissan 180sx

Haha you make that sound like a bad thing. Bucks had a few out there when I was in Sask yet, double check there first.

And I get back to regina just before christmas. In time to give the DSM a few more goodies then I am ready for spring.

Leaking? Usually thats all that happens on them as far as I know... Something up with your steering?

I'm not sure what the problem is...sways around on the highway. I was gonna try an alignment first BUT a student budget sucks haha. When you get back we have to have another 3 person meet... my vote is for pool again!

Yeah for sure man, that sounds like a blast to me.

How's Jen doing these days too, havn't seen or heard from her since too.

What are the chances i have to bore my block for cylinder warpage? everything seems fine on the block except for it bing really really dirty. I'm going to bead blast it and get a nice powder coat. Garret who did you recommend for that again? Anyways I really want to buy this rebuild kit but i havent measured my cylinders yet. My teacher says it takes alot of mis-use to wear the cylinders 8/10000 of an inch. Besides the motor I have my engine bay stripped and the cleaning is about 30% done. Theres this waxt substance all over under my fenders and some of the engine bay? Is that just rust proofing? because its gunna be a bi*** to get off.

I think you will be fine Roly, but anything could happen. I would hot tank the block, measure everything and then order the kit. And as far as powdercoating you aren't talking about powdercoating your block are you? Regardless, the place is Phantom Powdercoating in regina, he does great work and pricing is average.

And thats great to hear Scott, Shelby is still in Ottawa but I am going there on thursday to visit her, then she is coming here to visit me next thursday haha.

And as far as powdercoating you aren't talking about powdercoating your block are you? Regardless, the place is Phantom Powdercoating in regina, he does great work and pricing is average.

You wouldn't happen to know of any good places in Saskatoon that can do that kind of engine block work, would you?

I'm not sure what the problem is...sways around on the highway. I was gonna try an alignment first BUT a student budget sucks haha. When you get back we have to have another 3 person meet... my vote is for pool again!

make that 4 i'll actually be able to show this time.........

Well turns out the reason I always had a slimey block is because one of the center exhaust studs was over torqued and went staight through the block. :) So now I either have to get it rebuilt at a machine shop or buy a new head. It's tiny I was thinking about hot tanking the head and then when it's clean JB welding the hole?

JB Weld FTW! sorry i've been missin guys. got busy with extra curicular activites. LOL Whats new?

Yeah... JBWeld, not so much.

I mean the stuff is awesome, however, I wouldn't trust it on a cylinder head. Your best bet is to have a machine shop weld it up and redrill and tap the hole for the stud. It will probably cost you $100 but I don't even think you will find a decent cylinder head for 3 times that.

Damnit! Anyone know where to get a 2gb bumper for cheap?

I'm Looking for cheap as possible. and i have found quite a few rears. Theres on on ebay right now as a matter of fact.

And B.T.W is there a chick in your class named Sam Cugnet?

why do you need a bumper if you don't mind me asking? And NAPA can get them in, but probably not as cheap as you want.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back