The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ya man, sorry I moved into a house and havent had internet to get your number. I'm working until the weekend so, i'll get it to you then. And I'm sorry once again for delaying this, It's just been hectic these last couple months. I just broke off two manifold bolts in the turbo. I'm just going to trash my turbo and wait until i have money for a new one.

So, my car is still a week or two from running, but Scott's on the other hand....

Lets hope today!

Well, last night I finally heard the roar of a running 4g63, but sadly it was not in my car...

More motivation to get it finished!

Do you still need the CAS sensor from the talon?

Lol mine's in peices again, working on the drivetrain. :( Hopefully get it in time to drive it to school and take it apart again. :) And garrett i havent had time to drop off the money but i havent spent it at all, It's sitting here collecting dust and tempting me every once in a while. It would probably be easier to stop by a grab it. I'll PM my addy and phone so you can call and come pick it up okay !

Always something else, got everything ready new tranny seals and tcase seals. All ready to go back in, and what do I notice a god damn ps leak? :( like if it isn't one thing it's another jeez!

Dsm lifestyle man. If it aint broke. Fix it anyways so it doesn't break in the future.

Haha weird wasn't a leak at all turns out the mat on the hood soaked up oilst one point of it's life. This is the longest my hood has been propt open and it drained just over a bunch of hoses. Thank god aha!

Haha well at least you have a car that runs. Mine still isnt running and I am quickly running out of summer here...

Do you think you will have it running by august 7th or 8th?

Absolutely, in fact I should have it running by july 19th at the very very very latest.

So my stock exhaust has a bad leak in it..Ordered HKS carbon Ti catback with an Apexi downpipe... Turns out the cat back has a 2.5 inch flange instead of a 3 inch. Another setback. New power slot rotors to go on in a few days once they ship me the correct rear rotors... thats my status so far. Still no sign of a safety yet. Checklist includes DRL's and new tires!

Runs doesn't move LOL. gotta love broken clutch lines.

I have some new 16" z rated tires with wheels if you want to buy or borrow them scott

WELL hks carbon Ti exhaust is NOT going to work... Talked to MAperformance and im going to have to pay out of the assssss to return it and get the apexi catback. FML. And about the tires... I may take u up on that offer. Right now tho i have to focus on the exhaust problem....

Would any of you fine gentlemen like to help me put my transmission into my car? I have been trying by myself and I've had enough, I can't even look at my car right now.

Are any of you guys gonna be out at craven anytime this weekend? I;m goin out there at 4 tomorrow. Dont know where im sleepin yet but if any of you will be there we can have some beers or somein maybe!

I was planning on going but im pretty sick, so I dont see myself going out there at all this weekend

So I bead blasted my transmission since it was out, wow! Never thought it would turn out like that. I'm planning to do my intake manifold next. I went to EZ Blast, fantasic shop, you do it yourself and it's very affordable even for me! As soon as I mentioned what the transmissioon was for he right away mentioned garrett, that was classic. Anyways garrett, did you get my pm with my number call me I have your mula.

gentlemen..... garret and myself were throwing around the idea of having a dsm autocross day, but after much talking with the track owner _(my cousin) we came to the conclusion that it might cost an arm and a leg. so as a solution we thought that during one of the autocross days we should go out as a group and have a blast.

lets throw aroujnd some ideas in here see what we come up with

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back