The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I dunno man. I'm goin to get mine done once I get my income tax back.

Wow, It's june and nobody has there car up yet? Geez. Me I "had" mine up and going, but i need to rip out the tcase. Gotta Change those bloody seals. I think I may have put it in crooked alittle not sure until i get it off. I'm moving my car into a garage since I'm moving to a house within the next week and a half. I ordered seals from Mitsu, but I'm not sure if they actually ordered them, I talked to the rookie not Kevin.

AND Garrett I'm sorry man I had a family crisis and had to spend what I had for you but I'll have your money this friday. For sure!

So me and a buddy are cruisin around yesterday in the spyder, when we get to the corner of 7th and McVeety guess what i see? A barcelona red 2ga gs-t spyder. I seriously almost sh*t myself.

I gotta get it in to the body shop to get my bumper fixed after that broad hit me.

Ok guys, well I am in need of some extra money to finish the build and get back on my feet. If anyone needs any work done on their cars I am willing to do the work for you for a price. I will not charge you nearly what a dealership or shop will, but will actually be reasonable. If anyone doubts my abillity you can come look at my car, or Vanin's car for that fact (the work I did on it anyways). I would perfer to work on DSM's but am willing to do work on almost anything, so if you have some friends that need things done too I can do that aswell.

Also, being as I work at NAPA I can also source you the parts needed for replacement, and charge you way way less than you will be able to find elsewhere. That being said I also have an account at Mitsubishi so I can get you discounted parts there as well. Just throwing this out there for anyone.

Not much yet just prepping for the swap when I have the time. Thanks to garret for all the advice and parts hook up! The motors looking good... just a few things before she goes in. counting the days till shes plated!

I will check into it tomorrow when I am at work. If my memory is correct they are not sold as hub units, but rather just the bearings and seals. I will check into it tomorrow though.

So I was right, the front hubs are not available, however the bearings are replaceable so this would be a cheaper way to go anyways. I will PM you with the prices on the bearings, inner seals, and outer seals.

Yes they are, thats why you need a press to change them. Press the old ones out, press the new ones in, done. Of course there is a little more to it than that, but thats what I did on my car.

No, what I did was I just took the front hubs off the car, took the new bearings and seals to Canadian Tire actually, and just asked them to press out my old bearings and put the new ones in. Cost me something like $40. Then I just came back and put the hubs back on the car.

Yeah for sure, Its really easy if you aren't doing the pressing. I wish I did have a press, but I just don't have the time or space for one. In the future I plan on buying one so I can do bearings, bushings, seals, pulley's, or whatever else you can think of, but till then, I will just suck it up and pay the $40 haha.

Let me know if you want to get those bearings through me cause I will have to order them in.

yeah i will, i'm just sitting in limbo cause i might be doing a timing kit this weekend and possibly do wheel bearings the following....... hey what times do you work over at Napa

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back