The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha I just realized that Garret if you are dating that same girl you were when you had your eclipse that she lives like 3 houses away from Scott. LOL

Haha no im not dating that girl anymore thankfully. And I am still in ottawa, see you guys in a week or so haha.

Thankfully LOL sounds like my last relationship.

Now that i think about it that's the truth man.

ok been a while since anyones posted in here...... whats new in the Regina/stoon DSM scene...... for me i finally am getting out of my winter laziness and started to tear apart my 4g63t and getting it ready to be sent out to get built ( possibly turbo'd by mid august)

I got back from Ottawa and am getting ready to go out to the garage and finish this motor and get it put in. If I am lucky maybe change out the gas tank / fuel pump / rear subframe today too...

Hey Scott do you work at the east Sobey's by any chance?

Seen the GSX chillin in the parking lot and it caught my eye instantly.

haha I always park at the end of the parking lot when I am working.

I went out today to start taking the motor out of the talon and I have almost everything done. All of the wiring, hoses and downpipe are unhooked along with some bolts. Tomorrow I am going out to do the last few bolts, and if it will fit in my parents suv I will bring it back into town tomrrow.

ok been a while since anyones posted in here...... whats new in the Regina/stoon DSM scene...... for me i finally am getting out of my winter laziness and started to tear apart my 4g63t and getting it ready to be sent out to get built ( possibly turbo'd by mid august)

Hey man, you probably seen this one already but if you haven't it should help you out:thumb: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/1g-n-t-tech/55459-4g63-nt-engine-how-make-turbo-kit.html
He forgot to mention that the N/T doesn't use oil squirters but that doesn't matter much. Even if you use a forged rod that doesn't have the oil journal to supply oil to the wrist pin like Eagle's. Some turbo guy's even block off their squirters. I did on one of my motors with Eagle's and had no issues and friends of mine have done the same.

So, if any sask guys are interested I have a spare valve cover. It is powdercoated black with polished letters, and have no use for it anymore. I will probably remove the baffles unless someone says otherwise. Let me know if one of you guys are interested, or else I will put it up for sale on one of the forums.

Scott, I didn't have enough time today to get everything and I didn't have anything to get the engine out. My uncle has a front end loader that we are going to use but he was busy all day. Next time I get a day off I will be able to get it back in town.

Damn i installed new injector insulators it help my idle a little but it still surges!:( I've replaces my tps, fiav, and iac. my biss screw isnt leaking and I could turn it all the way in and it doesn't make a difference... I've also replaced the entire Intake manifold. anyone with so sort of answers? oh and garrett, do you have a boost leak tester?

Hey Garret, Which days should I book off of work for SIR?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back