The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok, little update on my MAPerformance order.

Lyndon, I have your 2 items. With exchange rate, and customs fees your order came to $170

Matt Vanin, I have those motor mount inserts that you wanted me to order for you. Total with exhange rate, and customs came to $25

I will bring your items on Friday to Boston Pizza. I placed the order when the exchange rate was really crappy, and I got hit HARD this time with customs.... I calculated your guys customs charges based on the value of your items versus the total of my order. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or want to see my math haha.

What about shipping? Is that already added in?

Just tell me what it's worth and i'll give you the money. LOL I trust you garret i dont need to see any complicated math.

I added in like a buck or two for each of you since the items were so small and my stuff was massive. So shipping is in that total already, along with customs, exchange, and the part itself.

Hey guys, haven't bin on here in awhile. Got my order from MAP as well. Finally can get the stroker swapped in to the AWD Talon. I won't be able to make it friday as I will be busy with the talon(s) all weekend, I gotta pull one motor and put 2 in and put the interior and everything back together in one of the talon's. I gotta get it all done before I go to Vegas next week!!:hellyeah:

Oh come on, man up and come out Fitzel!

And Roly I think a few of us are meeting at 8, brendan is coming at 830 and lyndon at 9 i think.

alright theres a change of plans for me i'll be there at 8:00 ish only can stay for a bit just to meet everyone than i gotta head out........

A show? Roly are you goin to taboo? You sly bugger.

LOL hehe! ya, maybe taboo, or to the owl for the "when i grow up" party. I need a new exhaust manifold i think and gasket. i think it's soaked in pb blaster and it just smokes when my engine runs hot.

Well, it might be.... What if we all instantly hate eachother?

Ok sorry I just had to make a smart ass comment. see you guys at 8.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back