The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man I give up...

Vanin, if you want the code read then stop by my house. I still have the pocketlogger and it reads and clears codes.

Sorry dude. It's been a hectic little while here and i haven't had a chance to do much at all besides shit for my parents. i got an ultra long weekend this weekend so i'll send ya a text tomorrow or thursday sound good?

Yea thats my car... I think the timing belt blew and plus they changed the speed sensor and it went again. So their fixing the sensor.. i dont no about the other shit tho. I put it into 5th on the ring and she started clicking as it staled and wouldnt start again. Starter spinning but no ignition... didnt have a chance to check spark tho. Shes in rough shape :mad:

That's terrible to hear man. hopefully they get her workin right soon.

Well let me know what they tell you Godless, I might be able to help a bit.

I called ziggy and he said that he would ship them express with purolator so I should get them by thurdsday im hoping. I can't wait till school is done for the summer. My plans are so far just to clean everything up, painting the valve cover, etc, then install the 3" downpipe. Hopefully after that I can get dsmlink, fuelpump, afpr and bigger injectors and thats looking like it will be all I will get to do this summer.

Thats awesome man, I can't wait for you to do all that to your car too haha. I think this year you will be able to get some better times at SIR, just got to turn up the boost a little haha.

Oh and I almost forgot...Does anyone no where I could get a stock rear cover for a decent price... I called some autobody shops and got $900 about.... Yeah not fu ckin happening. I want to get rid of the body kit but I dont think anyones going to want to trade a stock rear for aftermarket side skirts and a rear blitz style kit.

I| remember going to mitsubishi once looking for an eclipse front bumper, side skirts and headlights and they wanted like 1700 or something haha. I have seen the stock rear bumpers on ebay a couple times, and wings west has the stock side skirts.

i should be able to get you your rear bumper cover for cheaper than 900 godless......thru mitsu at my cost LOL............ as for you vanin you dont want one of our code readers stupid generic junk......... and roly there like 15 per side on the fronts i do believe

I started taking it apart yesterday and found out that it's running real rich. The CEL light is gone too. So i'm thinking FPR or Ignition Module.

On another note why is it only one store in regina carries the plugs i need for this thing?

I started taking it apart yesterday and found out that it's running real rich. The CEL light is gone too. So i'm thinking FPR or Ignition Module.

Or maybe the fact I told you it would need a retune late fall / early spring since it it tuned around +25 to +30 degree air temps... Take some fuel away on the SAFC, but you need to know where its running rich.

Buy a damn good logger and a wideband before you spend money on anything else for that car.

And at NAPA we don't stock the BRP7ES either for some reason, I usually have some in anyways, but recently between me and dean we bought 30-40 plugs, so thats why NAPA has no stock...

LOL i found them at auto parts plus and they have 12 in the warehouse so i got them to bring 8 into the store for me tonight so i can atleast have a backup set if something goes wrong.

So I talked to mitsubishi AND just as I thought the heads blown. So I am probably going to pull it and rebuild it instead of redoing the stock internals. Garret do you have a phone number that I can txt to ask you a few questions? I'm hoping to get her running over summer.....Any thoughts?

MWAHAHAHAHA I'm insane!@1!@!@24 My Transmission won't shift into fifth and it's hard to shift to reverse! all i get is a clunking noise from trying to shift to fifth? i don't know what the #### im going to do :ASFbjkl;gbjkasdgjnipastrj

MWAHAHAHAHA I'm insane!@1!@!@24 My Transmission won't shift into fifth and it's hard to shift to reverse! all i get is a clunking noise from trying to shift to fifth? i don't know what the #### im going to do :ASFbjkl;gbjkasdgjnipastrj

Your shifter cables might be binding, check that first before you panic. What gear oil did you use in it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back