The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I saw your car at the galaxy yesterday godless. it looks pretty sharp:thumb:

Haha was that you sitting in the lot that i drove past? Yea it was plated for 24 hours now its back to mitsu to fix their ####ups! I saw cypress last night as well heading down south albert... IM really lookin forward to summer!

Haha was that you sitting in the lot that i drove past? Yea it was plated for 24 hours now its back to mitsu to fix their ####ups! I saw cypress last night as well heading down south albert... IM really lookin forward to summer!

No, i just saw your car parked as I drove by. But yeah I drove by that other eclipse on the way out too haha

that white one was hideous LOL./........ anyone up for a mini meet next week sometime.....bring what your drivin....... love to get some faces to these names my cars out and running Greater than ever, and i thought i seen you out there godless

S'long as the weather stays nice i may just bring out the 93 Talon this comin weekend. Normally i wouldn't this early, but since im probly goin to be sellin it this summer i might as well i guess. Maybe go for a cruz to the regina beach or somethin, see where it brings me.

F&F was alright, the new xmen is the hit of this summer. i just watch a workprint copy of the movie and it was amazing not all the special efffects were done so i have to go see it opening night.

You should have called me today at NAPA, I was working all day and probably had it in stock.

LOL i think it was me LOL im the only guy there that pushes NGK plugs... and make a point to talk to ALL DSMers........... give me a shout tomorrow and ill look up your axle boots.....757-8608 ext 372 thats my Direct extension.... only time it wont be me answering is when im on my breaks 10:00 12:00 and 3:00 any other time its me

when i went they said the class was full:cry: and roly we got those boots instock, come down to the parts desk and ask for brendan ill give you a hand

Godless, is that your car at Mitsubishi right now? I was just there yesterday.

Shubba i need a code reader what kinda hook ups can you get me?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back