The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey garret, its all right I'll just wait till you get the final price when you get the canadian dollar and shipping and everything added. I was just curious about it.

Today I went to the kawasaki/yamaha sales place and I am really close to picking up a 2009 kawasaki ninja 250r. I figured I would start off with something smaller seeing how I have only been on dirt bikes.

Ok sounds good, I will let you know when I get the stuff. Should be shipped sometime next week (I have to wait for them to bring in some odd-ball parts for me first.)

And come on, you know you would rather spend that money on the DSM :cool:
But if you really want a 250, find a used one rather than buying new for a first serious bike (my opinion). I would be heartbroken if I dumped a brand new bike while I was starting to ride.

I didnt really want a 250 but i had to make my parents happy haha, i still owe them some money. They changed the bodystyling in 08 and I dont think i would be able to find a used 2008 250r, so i just decided to get this and sell it next year or the following and step up to something bigger.

I still plan on putting a bunch of money into the eclipse haha, but i need to drive it year round and keep it as my dd so I dont want to do anything too crazy yet

ok gentlemen, how does mid april sound for a meet??????????weather depending, meet at old superstore parking lot on albert around 6:30 7::00 ish on a friday, then a little cruise out to the frozen lake at regina beach??

Lol, man, I appreciate the effort you are making, but I think you might have to wait a little longer than April for most DSM's. Most guys who don't winter drive there cars bring them out in May.

Yeah, I would just wait until all snow is melted and its rained at least once or the street cleaners have bin out man. Thats when i'll be pulling my car out. I'd be down to go for a cruise before i rip the motor out though for sure.

Yeah, I would just wait until all snow is melted and its rained at least once or the street cleaners have bin out man. Thats when i'll be pulling my car out. I'd be down to go for a cruise before i rip the motor out though for sure.

I am with you man. I won't bring the car out untill the streets are swept, even if it is ready before that.

come on guys i've had my car registered for over a week now...... and it isnt winter driven at all LOL......... hurry up i hate being the only one out...... on a second note who drives the white eclipse????/

I got plates yesterday :D And I'm pretty sure she's goin into the garage tonight :D!

Hey Vannin, I have a stock heat shield I was going to give to garret for your eclipse but he sold it before I gave it to him. If you dont have one and want one you can just take this one

So i rented a air comp. and impact but those nuts are on like glue? can't make em budge i only have the comp for a day and im mighty pissed because if i knew it wasnt going to work i woulda saved my money and took it to someone to finish. Im getting really aggrivated, almost to the point where im just going to scrap my car.

ahahahaha way to be roly. time to put down the mj dude

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back