The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have no idea why you would take your car out already..... There is still snow and ice on the ground man. But all the power to you.

If i can get my car dug outta my backyard possibly LOL

Matt, before you start that car do not forget to prime the oil pump!

(Sorry, still a little protective of her i guess....)

Dont worry dude. I love her just as much as you did. And it's not getting started until I know for sure shes comin out, which isn't happeneing yet. I just remembered how much ice is acctually in my back yard.

Oh, and by the way, I love that you still use that picture I had posted in the for sale add as your avatar :p

LOL Only good picture of her that I have. All the other ones i have are taken on my cell phone at night.

I have no idea why you would take your car out already..... There is still snow and ice on the ground man. But all the power to you.

Garret the cars been out for a week or so now....... im finally registering it again on friday, and thats cause the other guy in town here has his Rustang out plated and been driving it all week without a problem

Well, I am bored. What is everyone's DSM's looking like at the moment. Anyone else doing projects, or are most still just covered in snow?

Mines almost out :) I'm Excited to drive her again. I miss her so bad :(

Lucky bastard... I still have like a month and a half till I get to drive mine again.

Lucky bastard... I still have like a month and a half till I get to drive mine again.

I'm in the same boat as you here. One talon is covered in snow in the backyard, the other one is stripped to the frame awaiting the snow to melt so i can pull the motor from the buried talon to put in it, as well as waiting for parts.

BTW, anyone have a non cruise throttle cable laying around for a 1G, and a non abs brake proportioning valve as well. I don't really wanna pay 120 bucks to get em both from the dealer.

The throttle cable I just sucked it up and bought one through Mits. But the valve I had a spare out of my parts car so I used that. I think there is a non-turbo talon out at Bucks right now though, should still have the proportioning valve on it.

Does anyone know where I can get silicone vacuum lines in Regina?

Also I work for Purolator so I get a deal off of shipping, I thought it was something like 10% but it turns out it is 75% haha so if anyone wants me to ship them something I would be fine with that. The only catch is that I wont get a deal with stuff coming from the US shipping to Canada.

Does anyone know where I can get silicone vacuum lines in Regina?

Also I work for Purolator so I get a deal off of shipping, I thought it was something like 10% but it turns out it is 75% haha so if anyone wants me to ship them something I would be fine with that. The only catch is that I wont get a deal with stuff coming from the US shipping to Canada.

Thats awesome Lyndon, I may have to take you up on that offer if I buy more parts from Ziggy out east.

Oh and as far as the vaccumm line, Bernie and Precision Machine has a few Vibrant silicon hose kits in stock, priced somewhere between $35-$45, I can't remember, but fairly reasonable.

Oh, and let me know if you want some free NGK BPR6ES plugs Lyndon. When I was cleaning up the garage I noticed I had 8 brand new plugs just kicking around, and my motor takes the 7's so I have no use for them anymore haha.

Yeah man for sure, the only other thing I could really think it would be handy for is when you need some kind of core exchange program, or sending something in to get it replaced, like a transmission etc

Have you ordered anything from maperformance yet? Do you get a discount for having a wholesale account? If you haven't ordered anything and don't get a discount then dont worry about it, I found a few other things im going to get right away here, so I can just order them. I finally got my lazy ass to get a credit card and it comes in a week haha

Haha no problem. I finally placed that order a long time ago that had your Hallman boost controller and the NGK wires on it. The order isnt completely finalized yet but it is atleast moving. I do get some kind of discount pricing through them, I can shoot you a PM of what they quoted me for your parts if you like. Just let me know man.

What kind of discount do you get from them? How would someone like me go about getting this discount as well?:D I'm gonna be putting in an order for around $1500 pretty soon here, any discount would be sweet.

Hey garret, its all right I'll just wait till you get the final price when you get the canadian dollar and shipping and everything added. I was just curious about it.

Today I went to the kawasaki/yamaha sales place and I am really close to picking up a 2009 kawasaki ninja 250r. I figured I would start off with something smaller seeing how I have only been on dirt bikes.

What kind of discount do you get from them? How would someone like me go about getting this discount as well?:D I'm gonna be putting in an order for around $1500 pretty soon here, any discount would be sweet.

Just PM me with what you need and we can work something out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back