The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

looking for the Saskatchewan DSM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cypress_h

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 13, 2007
Regina Beach, SK_Canada
hey yall just looking for some people to cruise around with in the greater Regina Area of saskatchewan.... if youre from around regina you might have seen me rolling around in my 91 :laser: white with 18" panther rims, with a full bodykit... just lookin for a bunch of guys to go cruising with and hit up some shows

Im from regina and we had a meet last summer. There were only like 4 or 5 of us there. Sorry I didnt see this untill now.

Any of you Sask guys know Honda people? My good friend in your area has some Modded Preludes and honda's, his name is CHanning.

Im from regina and we had a meet last summer. There were only like 4 or 5 of us there. Sorry I didnt see this untill now.

If there is one this year send me a PM with the particulars......you see the talon tsi on lewvan and 7th for sale?

I'm orginally from Moose Jaw but i moved to alberta. I'll be down at the end of July/ beginning of August. I'm taking a week off and visiting people in Saskatoon, Regina and, Moose Jaw. I just have to get my build done:cool:

Any of you Sask guys know Honda people? My good friend in your area has some Modded Preludes and honda's, his name is CHanning.

Where in Saskatchewan is he? I know a bunch of people with nice honda's but
I dont think I know him.

Cypress_h, how far away from Regina are you? and no, I haven't seen that talon for sale. have you seen this car is back for sale again though? 1997 Eagle Talon North Regina, Regina

Where in Saskatchewan is he? I know a bunch of people with nice honda's but
I dont think I know him.

Cypress_h, how far away from Regina are you? and no, I haven't seen that talon for sale. have you seen this car is back for sale again though? 1997 Eagle Talon North Regina, Regina

im about a half hour out of Regina...but i work at 2200 Sask drive Regina at the post office.... my car sits in the parking lot on the corner of albert and sask drive..... cant miss it.... only modified car parked there

Hey, i own two Dsm's, I live in Saskatoon and I am down for a meet haha.

im from regina man. i live in glen carin. come spring time im down to cruise.

dude dont put a kit on your eclipse. Leave it OEM. no body likes rice on a DSM they're to pretty for that.

Hey Im also in regina right south east. Im lookin for some parts for my 97 eclipse... anyone know of a good place around town here i can check out?

I live in the south east too with a red 97 gsx LOL i havent seen your car ever

yea Im pretty sure that ive seen your car parked in the driveway along helmsing...mines under a cover for the winter. I just drove it back from ontario this fall so i have to get it through the sask. saftey shit. Its parked off arens rd by the school if you ever cruise by and happen to look. What do you got done to yours?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back