The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

WTB Looking for Tennessee Engine builder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Add

Probationary Member
Aug 5, 2022
Shelbyville, Tennessee
I am looking for somebody in Tennessee to build a. 96. Gst motor i have all parts all new never used .somebody who does this for a living and can warranty their work

Where in Tennessee are you? I am near Nashville and hear there's a shop near Tullahoma that has built a number of imports, and he's good. Old, but good.

Im in shelbyville 15 from tullahoma

I'll check on the shop. It's supposedly on 55 between Tullahoma and Manchester. Guy told me he's done a number of Subis and Hondas, so not new to the Japanese import scene as a machinist and builder. Might not be on the high performance side like Jerry Jackson in Maryland, but I'll ask and get back with you.

Thank u very much .i have all high end parts for this motor .i even text buschur they want do it becuse i have all the parts and they cant make money on the motor .i told him i would still pay to build it

Thank u very much .i have all high end parts for this motor .i even text buschur they want do it becuse i have all the parts and they cant make money on the motor .i told him i would still pay to build it

Sorry for the delay. Been trying to track down the guy and his shop. Unfortunately I haven't been successful. I spoke with a welder friend of mine who used to work at Nashville Coach (builder of tour busses for the stars). He mentioned that there's a shop in northern Nashville that has a great reputation and that they advertise that they "specialize in imports." He said that shop rebuilt a Lexus engine for a boss of his and the boss was very happy. Can't say anything else. I did see they have a facebook page and it some includes performance stuff as well as what appears to be engine rebuild work (best as I can tell from single photos).

Anyway, check out:
David's Automotive
3333 US-31W
White House, TN 37188
615-672-5001

I'll keep asking around and will message you here if I find anything.

I used Shacklett Automotive Machine when I built an engine last year. They're in Nashville. They have a pretty long wait, but the quality was good. I'm in Murfreesboro if you find yourself needing parts or advice.

Edit. I misread your post. I used Shacklett for machine work and assembled the engine myself.

Sorry for the delay. Been trying to track down the guy and his shop. Unfortunately I haven't been successful. I spoke with a welder friend of mine who used to work at Nashville Coach (builder of tour busses for the stars). He mentioned that there's a shop in northern Nashville that has a great reputation and that they advertise that they "specialize in imports." He said that shop rebuilt a Lexus engine for a boss of his and the boss was very happy. Can't say anything else. I did see they have a facebook page and it some includes performance stuff as well as what appears to be engine rebuild work (best as I can tell from single photos).

Anyway, check out:
David's Automotive
3333 US-31W
White House, TN 37188
615-672-5001

I'll keep asking around and will message you here if I find anything.
Thank you sir man i cant even get the machine shop here to do my head LOL .also called mits in nashville they want even callbme bk about setting timing on motor LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back