The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Looking for someone who can tune using ecm link

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdriver70

Probationary Member
Dec 30, 2013
Hampton, Virginia
Hi, I have finally gotten me a gsx. I am still going through the car to see what all has been upgraded. I just replaced the cracked turbine housing and am in the process of fixing an exhaust leak at the flex coupling. Then I will do a boost leak test. I have ECM link V3 lite installed and am looking for someone in the area, lower Virginia, that is able to tune. A shop or individual will be fine, as long as they really know what they are doing.

I know a few issues with the car are it has no low end torque what so ever, and I don't reach full boost until around 5500-6000 rpm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Something is seriously wrong if you are not reaching boost till 5500. Where are you located at? How far from Va Beach are you? Theres a few of us up here in hampton roads.

Sorry for the late reply, had trouble figuring out how to find my own thread. I'm about an hour from Virginia beach. I work in Newport news everyday though. But yeah, if you or someone you know could take a look at it, that would be great.

Hey did you have any luck in finding a tune. I'm really looking into learning anything I can about the dsm world I have a project 95 gsx. I would like to learn how to tune myself.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back