The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for someone in Chicago that knows how to tune

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawid4444

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 16, 2009
Chicago, Illinois
Hey guys

i build 2.3 stroke engine and im thinking of putting it in my car this week.

But i know stroke engines likes lower timming.

Im looking for someone in chicago that knows how to tune with evoscan

i will evan pay you for a basic tune just the timming .

ill drive by your house with my car so you dont have to drive anywhere

someone near chicago or in chicago

thank you guys for your help

thnks for that info but i just needed someone to show me or learn how to lower my timming by evo scan cause im putting my 2.3 stroker in this week. Later on ill take it for full tune i still have to get bigger injectors and fuel pump

can anyone show me or learn me how to do it ? thank you

thnks for that info but i just needed someone to show me or learn how to lower my timming by evo scan cause im putting my 2.3 stroker in this week. Later on ill take it for full tune i still have to get bigger injectors and fuel pump

can anyone show me or learn me how to do it ? thank you
For your situation Yusuf flyinevo2ning.com
is the person you looking for. He is through and will go the extra mile others just won't do. Call him and Tell him Dwight refereed you and he'll hook you up :hellyeah:. Do not, I MEAN DO NOT GO TO AMS!

GO TO YUSUF! I've had my car turned by most the big shops in our area and I have no issues with any of them. Some were major tunes and some just lil tweaks here and there. The tunes were so so but by far the best tune I've had was my last tune by Mike Reichen. I had 26mpg on e85 going to MOD 2011 driving 80+mph and doing some 38psi pulls. But Reichen doesn't tune others cars. I've seen tunes done by Yusuf and know for a fact he has cleaned up some pure garbage tunes done by others. What he charges is crazy reasonable and i know he drove to people 40+miles away. Some people he drove to numerous times.

+1 for Yusuf. Give him some money and let him look at your set-up. I am sure he can pinpoint some weak spots including the tune...

I've just recently purchased and 97 GSX w some bolt on mods it definitely needs a tune and looks like Yusuf will be the man to get it done by lot's of people say good things about him.:thumb:

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back