The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking for some parts!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toms_97DSM

Probationary Member
Sep 19, 2011
Copperopolis, California
Hi, I am looking for anyone who has a stock exhaust manifold or a DC header with carb sticker. I am also looking for a cold air intake (AEM) that has the carb stickers on it too. Lastly, if anyone as a catalytic converter I would be happy to purchase that too. Finally if anybody is parting out a 95-99 eclipse that has gray interior please let me know as I have a quite a few interior parts that I would buy.

Much Thanks! Thomas

I have a first gen Talon i am parting out. I have a cat, and the stock 6 bolt header if that will work for you. I am in citrus heights, right off I-80 and the antelope exit.

Thanks but I have all the exhaust and intake parts that I need. Still looking for interior pieces and definitely interested in a set of coilovers.

Thanks Again, Thomas

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back