The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Looking For Some Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2003
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
I got $200 that just laying around, the next question is what could I buy to get rid of it? I'm looking more at engine mods. Here's what I'm thinking.
-Dejon Tools UIC piping
-Apex N1 Downpipe
Or I could save a bit and get a VIS carbon fiber hood. Which one should I get? Any other possibilities? Thanks!

I'd say intercooler piping or the downpipe, if you can find it somewhere under 200 bucks (Doubtful you will though).

One of the vendors here (Forgot which one) has a special, an upper AND lower icp for around 195 shipped I believe. Search around.

Originally posted by a_scobel
I'd say intercooler piping or the downpipe, if you can find it somewhere under 200 bucks.

One of the vendors here (Forgot which one) has a special, an upper AND lower icp for around 195 shipped I believe. Search around.

Good answer.
I say ic pipes too.

Thanks!
The upper and lower IC piping kit is by Greddy? The only problem with that is that it has a Greddy BOV flange, and I have a Blitz BOV. I think I'll go with the Dejon Tool UIC piping, because I can get it to fit my Blitz. Anyone have or tried the Dejon Tool UIC piping? Thoughts? I want a good buy without any hassles.
http://www.dsmtuners.com/parts/product_info.php?cPath=3_146_54&products_id=726

the dejon uicp comes in to sections:
1. from the stock intercooler to the BOV
2. from the BOV to the TB

both will make a difference because the one from the IC to BOV has a HUGH kink in it which effects airflow alot. The second one BOV to TB is made out of aflex material which also effects performance under WOT

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back