The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Looking for rare colors!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acruton

Probationary Member
May 20, 2022
Littleton, New_Hampshire
Hello everyone, I'm in the market for a new eclipse. But I'm looking for a pretty specific color I'm looking for either KONA BLUE PEARL, or, BISCAYNE GREE LN PEARL. Preferably a gsx, but a gst would be okay. Not concerned with condition, as I can fix it. I have attached some photos to help see the colors better. Thanks in advance!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That first color isn't Kona Blue. It's rare too, but not Kona Blue.

Kona Blue is this

fresh-wash-2_resize-jpg.236756

cover-image
Oh, thank you! This blue is very nice too! Know what this color is, and the paint code by chance? And do you know the name of the other color?

Oh, thank you! This blue is very nice too! Know what this color is, and the paint code by chance? And do you know the name of the other color?

The Blue color I posted is Kona Blue Pearl, paint code is B73. If you can't find that, the 2015+ Challengers came in a blue that is just about identical and easier to find. Not quite the same color but still VERY pretty is a 2015-2017 Kia Soul, they have a light metallic blue that is gorgeous as well and very close to Kona Blue.

I know this because I was gonna repaint my old 2G Talon(that's the Talon I showed pictures of) and got pretty far into the process. Found paint, found 2k clear, etc.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back