The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Looking for Pics of GVR4's and #'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivestardsm

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 16, 2002
Morley_Michigan
I have been putting together a file of all the Galant VR4's that I can find from forum to forum. The reason I started this, was to narrow down what # of 2000 my 91Summit white VR4 is. Granted, when I started this, I would have never thought that so many have gone to the scraper and will never be accounted for.

Although this is a set back to my original goal, I still have been very diligent at locating new VR4's to add. I have a Sticky thread on galantvr4.org that will be post linked below. You can either join the boards and post up a pic there, or post them in here. Either way, I would be very greatful!

If you have any pictures of them, or know some one that does please send them my way!

Thank you, Steve.

GalantVR-4.org: VR4 Pictures Post Here !!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back