The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Looking for photos of 2g Talon and 2g Eclipse in the picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobalt SS Turbo Guy

Probationary Member
Sep 6, 2013
Orilli, ON_Canada
Hey everyone!

Ive been looking for a while to find pictures where there is a 2gb Eagle Talon TSI AWD and a 2gb Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX in the same shot.

I would have figured they would be more abundant but I have only turned up a few and they are not very good. I would love to get a great shot of the two of them and make it into a poster for my garage wall.

If anyone knows where I can find these or even old magazine articles where they compared the two cars( I know they did for the 1g dsm cars) I would love to see them.

Thanks

These aren't poster quality or great shots, but I thought I'd post em anyways. Since they are both down for upgrades, it way be a while before I could get anything decent.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Find 2 head on shots of both. Then photoshop them to be half Eclipse half Talon

Aren't they already 90% eachother?

I get what you're saying... like a "Talipse" front bumper. Or maybe "Eclipon" (pronounced, ek-lee-pawn, maybe a new Transformers race?)

I do dig the Talon fangs over the Eclipse though, too bad every Talon in the jy seemed to have rear ended someone.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back