1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Looking for new wheels or trade

Posted by pauleyman, Jan 18, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. pauleyman

pauleyman DSM Wiseman

Joined Nov 19, 2011
    oklahoma city, Oklahoma
    The evo8 wheels I have just didn't fit right on a lowered car. I have these evo8 custom powder coated white. A set of silver 2gb awd talon wheels. A set of centerline rpm wheels.one is bent.i may fix and run these even though they're only 7". Also have a white set of 2gb talon awd wheels but I kind of want to keep those because they are original to the car. What do you guys have? I'm looking for a 17x8 with a better offset on an eibaibach prokit equipped car

Street Build 3K  1

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. b00st3d

b00st3d Freelancer

Joined Jan 13, 2005
    Yukon, Oklahoma
    You didn't call me?

Street Build 2K  32

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM

Drag Race Build 9K  161