The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for new wheels or trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauleyman

DSM Wiseman
Nov 19, 2011
oklahoma city, Oklahoma
The evo8 wheels I have just didn't fit right on a lowered car. I have these evo8 custom powder coated white. A set of silver 2gb awd talon wheels. A set of centerline rpm wheels.one is bent.i may fix and run these even though they're only 7". Also have a white set of 2gb talon awd wheels but I kind of want to keep those because they are original to the car. What do you guys have? I'm looking for a 17x8 with a better offset on an eibaibach prokit equipped car

Bringing this back up again. I really want to remove these evo8 wheels and I'm very partial to 5 spoke wheels. Clean simple 5 spoke like enkei evo tarmac but those are out of reach. I'm less concerned about weight than fitment. I might even consider having one of these sets of talon wheel widened but it's likely not cost effective and as with any dsm wheel the rim sucks anyway and is too soft.
Bring on the suggesitons. EVO wheels will be for sale or trade also.

I have a set of centerline 7 spoke, but they’re probably too large - 19 x 9.5, 33 offset.

Ive been looking for a set of Evo’s, so if you’re interested, let me know.

they need a good clean... 16ish lbs, BBS 17x8, 45et I think, they tuck on my super low autox car with 245's (I've moved on to 17x9's).

if you're still looking.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back