The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for help 2g awd swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boost97gst

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2012
st jacob, Illinois
I live in St jacob, IL. Not far from st louis. I have a full, complete 95 gsx AT awd that needs swapped in to my 97 gst. This is a big job but i have all the tools and a 26x30 garage. I have money, but not much free time.

My number is 618 882 8154. Let me know if youd like to come out, take a look at things and give me an idea of how much you'd charge to help.

This is for experienced people only and will most likely involve a wire tuck. I CAN do that myself but id love someone with firsthand experience to help me out. I dont need to make mistakes that will f*** me over 10,000 later.

I have everything needed for the swap. No parts needed. I will be getting a full bushing kit and may need to order new parts here and there. New bolts/nuts/washers.... you know, while im at it might as well do it right.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back