The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for DSMlink E85 Tuner. Will pay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryDSM

Proven Member
Dec 13, 2012
Chandler, Arizona
As the title states I am in need. The Ice Cream Cruise is coming up fast and I'd like to see what the time slip says. Not sure if there are any hidden locals out there that can help, would be willing to make a trip out of town as well. I am not well enough experienced to get a solid tune setup for E85. I would be happy to pay someone that has experience and would be willing to help!

Depends on your set up I guess. You have a wideband you are logging? What MAF or speed density? I live in Omaha despite what my profile may say.

Yes, MTX-L and still on MAF.

Bumping this. I really would love someone that knows E85 tuning on DSM's very well and could show me a few tricks that I don't know.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back