The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Looking for DSMers in Missouri

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmoore

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 8, 2006
St, Louis, Missouri
hey anybody know if there are DSM clubs or meets this summer (2006). Anything that has to do with DSM's and Missouri keep me informed. I'm hoping that there is some meets this summer that i can go to for DSM's. Thanks a lot:dsm:

yeah im wondering the same thing i live on the other side of missouri kansas city! well close to it

For St. Louis, there's www.gatewaydsm.org although it's not exactly active, and to a lesser extent www.stlsr.com although it's not exactly a friendly site, although there are a good number of DSM people on there.

Hey guys.

From down south!

you might check out MWSNS.com

it is a car board based out of springfield mo with a good number of dsmers.

we might also be getting a dyno day together to either come to kc or stl.

There aren't more DSMers in the KC area? C'mon...

When's HIN? I going to Nopi though. It's coming to St. Louis. Hope to see some DSM's down there. So i guess there is no DSM meets coming up?

I'm in the Springfield area, but I've noticed very few hanging out on these forums. I guess it's more of a rarity for car guys to be computer guys as well. ;)

The KC guys kept getting there thread closed.

I tried to go to a couple of their meets and never saw anyone.

They also said they had a lot of clics....they must have gone their seperate ways.

I was just in St. Louis for an AWD dyno earlier this month....wasn't very succsesful...I need to fix some problems and hope to get back next month.

A car club that I'm involved with is going from KC. I would be going with them but my clutch is slipping and I really don't wan't to get stranded 3 1/2 hours away.

Unless........ anyone want to help me with my first time clutch replacement?? :D

I might be able to, how far from lawrence are you and when do you have to have it done by?
-Nick

Thanks but I'm actually not ready with my work schedule and needing the new clutch and Nopi is next weekend. But thanks though. If I do decide to do it myself and get stuck I'll give you a shout.

Oh ya, I'm in KC just 30-45 minutes or so east on K10/435

When is NOPI coming and when is HIN coming? Is there going to be anything at KCIR?

pyschoslipknot said:
When is NOPI coming and when is HIN coming? Is there going to be anything at KCIR?

Nopi is tomarrow in St. Louis.

HIN is not comming here to KC as far as I know, no big shows like them are comming to KC, again, as far as I know.

Hey, i don't know if any of you guys are interested but, DUB is coming to STL in August. its down town by the edward jones dome. by the way i just got back from Nopi today and it was awesome. They had this skyline there that was unbelievable. Crazy. If you guys can go down tomorrow (Sun.)

kmoore said:
Hey, i don't know if any of you guys are interested but, DUB is coming to STL in August. its down town by the edward jones dome. by the way i just got back from Nopi today and it was awesome. They had this skyline there that was unbelievable. Crazy. If you guys can go down tomorrow (Sun.)

Sure.....go ahead, rub it in, make us guys that are stuck in KC jealous. That's real thoughfull.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

We need to get a dyno day setup up in KC .. anyone intereseted?

How many would come?

Wells said:
We need to get a dyno day setup up in KC .. anyone intereseted?

How many would come?

What shop do you have in mind?

I'm interested but I'm waiting on my turbo to get back from the shop and then have to put 200 more miles on my new clutch, so...... I would be ready by the first of next month.

I would need an AWD dyno and their's only one available in the KC area that I know of and one in St. Louis that I've been to once.

Edit:

I'll just start off by throwing a name in - Imagine Auto - in Overland Park, KS.

They have an AWD dyno. They are not that familiar with DSM's but I talked to them today and they are open towards us getting a group together.
They also know a guy from Dieman Motorsports that they could try to get come in and assist with tuning, otherwise we could rent it from them and have one of their guys assist. Normall rates are $150/hr, group rates TBA.

I've sent an email to Dieman Motorsports but I don't think they are open any longer. (was another AWD dyno shop)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back