The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking for dsm friends in the harrisburg area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97gstghost

Probationary Member
Mar 31, 2013
dillsburg, Pennsylvania
i live in dillsburg which is in the middle of carlisle,gettysburg,harrisburg,york and etc i just bought a 97 gst and need a dsm smart person to help out. Looking for buddies to cruise with and go to car shows like carlisle P&S.

yo man me and my buddy who just got his gst are from Harrisburg and are also looking for cool guys to chill with and cruise around. We know a decent amount about the DSM's. Shoot me a text at 717 333 9878. We got a lot of plans for the summer as in going to Maryland for meets and we have went to some local meets so far.

I'm in lewisberry should be getting mine tuned in the next couple weeks then i'm down.

Hello guys! Thought all of you might want to consider attending this meet in July that down near Philadelphia. Here is the link:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/tri...l-northeast-dsm-meet-mark-your-calendars.html
Generally a pretty good turnout, although last year was a little sparse. Have any of you gone down to the Brother's Pizza on Sunday evenings off I83 Yocumtown exit close to WalMart. Sometimes there are DSM's there.

plus one for York here. But I have some engine noise I need to get diagnosed first befor i want to drive the car around and it annoys the hell out of me. I was told it was piston slap but I just moved here about a week ago so haven't really had time to mess with it yet

plus one for York here. But I have some engine noise I need to get diagnosed first befor i want to drive the car around and it annoys the hell out of me. I was told it was piston slap but I just moved here about a week ago so haven't really had time to mess with it yet

Your in York I live beside Gettysburg could use a little help on my 97 gst

Last edited:
Yea, I will definitely post them! So far I know I'll be at P&S at the Carlisle Fairgrounds. Some of the meets that happen around here are just hang out meets though. I guess tonight is the first Brothers Meet in Yocumtown (down 83). The meet is at a Pizza shop next to the Yocumtown walmart. That usually happens on Sundays.

Yes, I usually go to the Carlisle P&S show too. I have also been down to the Brothers Piza meet in Yocumtown as well, but not every week. I will not be able to go this evening, but possibly later. My DSM is not on the road right now, but hopefully will be this spring.

So Brothers is still on for Sundays? Any other meet-ups!

Hey I am from the Harrisburg pa area, I am also looking for some DSM friends. I had my car for 6 years and never had anyone to relate too.

York checking in. Just got my gst spyder looking for some people to hang with that know dsm's. Plan on doing my timing belt in a few weeks.

I will be in the York area next week. My family and I are relocating up there for my job. I am going to need to figure out this PA inspection and emissions thing pretty quick :-(

ohh local people! Neat! Ive been looking for locals who are still in the DSM scene.

Anyone still out there. I should have mine finished by the end of next month. I'm in Middletown (Harrisburg)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back