1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Looking for clean 2g shell awc

Posted by V8nothin, Sep 9, 2014

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. V8nothin

V8nothin Probationary Member

Joined Feb 13, 2014
    Islip terrace, New York
    Very upsetting i just got into an accident and my beautiful 2g is totaled :(i now have the feeling as if a girl just broke my heart for the first time...so now i have motor/trans and most parts i need to find a shell to call home for...i am hoping to find an awd shell that has no rust/rot if anybody has any leads in the tristate area it would be greatly appreciated!