The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Looking for cheap GSX to do conversion on my GST!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni Eclipse

Proven Member
Oct 16, 2013
Trogir, Croatia, Europe
Guys, whatever u have... links, pictures, prices, anything is welcome :)

So you dont live in new york, correct? Your avatar suggests that. If youre in eastern europe then start looking in different countries nearby. Or, pay a shit ton and get parts from the US sent over. A full donor car is definitely the best to have but there is a list of things you need. Its long. I wont list it here.

I mean, i know its not right down the road but germany is probably your best bet at finding a gsx donor car. Shipping would be a ton cheaper than getting every part or a whole car boated over from the US

So you dont live in new york, correct? Your avatar suggests that. If youre in eastern europe then start looking in different countries nearby. Or, pay a shit ton and get parts from the US sent over. A full donor car is definitely the best to have but there is a list of things you need. Its long. I wont list it here.

I mean, i know its not right down the road but germany is probably your best bet at finding a gsx donor car. Shipping would be a ton cheaper than getting every part or a whole car boated over from the US

yeah I live in croatia, but I really can't find a donor gsx in any of the nearby countries and especially in germany where they cost a fortune.. boating a whole car from the US isn't that expensive if you're ready to pay for a part of a container and then wait for a few months...and I might have an option for free shipping from a port nearby of NY so I'm looking in the US also now..

Try craigslist in all of the major cities(start with nyc obviously). You WILL find one. Biggest problem is, you cant see it for yourself and secondly, most people will hear your situation and immediately think its a scam. Im sorry to tell you but thats true. Its full of red flags. Conversely, you could get burned pretty bad on the deal if the guy was dishonest. You would be dealing with escrow and other unknowns. Best of luck to you

Thanks for your concerns and for the info. Appreciate it :)

Need more info guys, I tried all you suggested, still not finding anything :(

yeah but I already have a gst in a great condition, thats just waste of money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back