The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for CAD files / STL files

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

compression

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 9, 2004
vero beach, Florida
Hey guys, it’s been a very long time since I’ve posted here.

I’m looking for some help - specifically any files that you guys may be willing to share/sell. DXF, STEP, F3D, even STL.

I’m currently in need of a 6 bolt intake manifold flange file, but I’d also like 7 bolt, and exhaust manifolds for each.

But if you’ve got a file to share and you’d like to, then go for it.

I plan to make parts to sell, so I don’t mind paying.

I've got a file for a 1G intake manifold flange. Only thing I wasn't able to really verify was the radius in the corners of the ports, but they are pretty close by visual comparison after using what I had to arrive at this. Radius gauges would have been nice...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I had planned to use the 2D version of this to make intake manifold gaskets and thermal spacers. Never got around to it. :p

I was provided a dxf from the customer, but after comparing it to a clear picture of the gasket it looked a little off, and was missing the hole near the egr. Mind if I get that file from you? I can pay , or make you a free flange 🤷‍♂️. I have a 3 axis Cnc mill.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back