The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for Amy Williams (ex Dsm'er)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8s_are_slow

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2002
Panama City, Florida
Doubt this thread is going far. She use to live in Utah, had a silver 2g GS-X, moved to northern Georgia somewhere along the way, and she's married now (so don't know her current last name). Contacted me awhile back but I lost her contact info. Figured this would be the best place to see if anyone knows her.

If anyone knows how to contact her, please let me know, or let her know I'm looking for her. Thanks.

Scott

So if this person had a dick it wouldn't be creepy? Please.

Lol. Thanks for the wonderful feedback. She was actually the one that had searched for me and sent me a message but I was dating a stupid jealous girl at the time and she went and deleted a lot of contacts FOR me. Dang it. Anyway, I dated Amy at one time but still try to remain friends. But have no clue how to search for her on facebook since her name has changed. She was on nabr but since I need an invite to get on there, can't get on. She was on ga.dsm.org or whatever but website seems to be down. So this is pretty much a last resort......and I'll be outta creepin skills. Thanks to anyone who could help.

P.S. if anyone remembers the "Ho on a Hood" contest that nabr had, she was in the contest and was in a yellow bikini if that helps any. That's all the info I can think of to give.

I knew that. But also didn't want a bunch of people hopping on that band wagon so figured I better explain myself more. Lol.

If you can send me an invite so I can get on their page, I could probably post her pic if they still have the page up. Lol. But don't know anyone to send me an invite.

The new song I'm gonna write. "I'm a creepster and I know it". Lol.

If you can send me an invite so I can get on their page, I could probably post her pic if they still have the page up. Lol. But don't know anyone to send me an invite.
I don't think the membership would like to have the forum used for this. ;)

Married = fuhgettaboutit Not even REMOTELY a cool thing to do.

Not tryin to hook up. Don't cheat or mess with married women. Friends....that's it for me.

Not to mention, it wouldn't help out my reputation any on this forum to go looking for a married woman to go do anything with. I'm better than that. Just like to stay in touch. NOTHING more. People who know me know I'm not that type of person.

You understand how one (or a few) may see it differently based on the thread. ;)

Friends is fine, but friends with someone you are or were attracted to can be a powder keg.

Oh I totally understand. But that's why I'm "trying" to make it clear. Lol. Now in my old days (when I knew her in person), I was exactly the type of person to do that kinda stuff. Buuuuut, I've been trying to right a few wrongs. Okay, a bunch of wrongs. Lol. I'm not that guy anymore. Being trusted is a nice feeling.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back