The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for a top notch shop in LA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketman1000R

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 28, 2009
Houston/LA, Texas
Hi, all! I am looking for a trustworthy Mitsubishi shop in the LA area that is familiar with building stroker engines using such kits as Tomei, using 2g block and 1g head. Also familiar with custom fabrication and AEM EMS tuning. The shop must be VERY professional and VERY detail oriented. I am not interested in RRE. Thanks

Hi, all! I am looking for a trustworthy Mitsubishi shop in the LA area that is familiar with building stroker engines using such kits as Tomei, using 2g block and 1g head. Also familiar with custom fabrication and AEM EMS tuning. The shop must be VERY professional and VERY detail oriented. I am not interested in RRE. Thanks

Not too many shops around here that are as familiar with the 1g/2g than RRE. Most newer shops are more Evo oriented.

do they work on 420a's? cause they look pretty professional with what they do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back