The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Looking for a new engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkcstr

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 27, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Anyone around here know a trustworthy place or person that I could get a longblock from? Preferably a 7 bolt as the shop working on it isn't experienced with 6 bolt swaps.

I'm south of Pittsburgh, in Washington, but am willing to go almost anywhere in the Pittsburgh area.

How do I get ahold of Mario?

Also, technically I live in Toledo, my hometown is Washington. Was driving home, turbo blew, apparently lost oil pressure and neither my pressure sender nor switch work (I knew the sender didn't work) so I didn't realize it until the engine was running without oil and now it is just burning and spewing oil out the exhaust. Had it towed to Washington. But, I'm actually in the process of moving to SC...

Post his info please

Use the number out of the link jusmx141 posted, IDK what'd he think on me putting his cell on here, but he more than likely won't answer but he will definitely call you back when he gets a chance.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back