The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for a Machine shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrystanGST

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 29, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Guys, with my valves bent, I am going to have the head machined before I put the new shinies in. Anyone have experience with a local shop that they can recommend?

I recently spoke to Devin at Boostin Performance, they don't have an IN SHOP machine shop they outsource to a place about 15 mins away from them. For a CBN resurface to run a MLS head gasket, 5 angle valve job w/backcut/re conditioned valves AND (for me) the repair of a tiny hole in the oil galley on the exhaust side of the head he quoted me about 400-500. They seem like really nice folks over there, Devin let me check out the Red Demon, that thing is SICK!!!

I've had numerous issues with some machine shops in IL. By far the best machine shop I've dealt with so far is Class One inc in Freeport IL. They just have stuff most shops don't and they have great prices!!!! It's crazy LOL. they are far so you'll have to ship the head but its worth it. Call and ask for Terry 815-235-1350. tell them Dwight refereed you.

i have used clayton racing engines in bartlett for all my fbody builds and wouldnt think twice about them for the dsm

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back