The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Looking for a little dsm help arround Chattanooga

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmatyas

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 13, 2009
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Alright it looks like my car is having some issues so i decided to get rid of my boost leaks all together and get a fmic. Its a direct bolt on application from Punishment racing. Also looking to get a EVO3 16g turbo to go with it including exaust manifold and install kit thats also a direct bolt on. Even though these things still say bolt on im not 100% sure about how to handle a turbo swap.

So saying that...Anyone around the chattanooga area want to help me with my 97 gst? I would love some help...please :D

Totally not in Chattanooga... but I live 30 minutes away from Memphis. xD I'd be more than happy to help out.

Dang i didn't know you were that close ha-ha. Still kinda new to the area so i didn't know you were exactly you lived. Ill keep you up to date on when i get the turbo in. Planning on putting on the fmic next week then the turbo upgrades about 2 weeks later. Gotta wait on the paycheck ha-ha. Also did you have to change your fans/radiator for the 16g Rajin?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back