The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Looking for a good tuner in northern cal any one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norcalgsx707

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 28, 2012
lake county, California
Is there any reputable tuners in norcal that have a dyno that can tune my car call me or text me 707262702 its a1995 Eclipse Gsx auto also feel free to shoot me some references if anyone knows of any good shops.

FFTEC is the only one with a dyno with a reputable tuner. But there is also other tuners here that are just as good but no dyno. So your call.

I texted you about dave from fftec who is coming to tune 5 cars in willows on this saturday. If you want in and on a great deal to tune I'd advise you text me back.

Well the OP can just go rent a dyno at the same time to see if it becomes cheaper for him as well. But sorry don't know why that didn't register when I responded

It wouldn't be cheaper. But either way I think they just wanted him to know that in case he was in a hurry to get it done then he could always go this weekend.

Arent ya selling it? Tedspec is the man. And Dave is too so either way your gonna be set

Its a testing the waters phase and yeah I've been seeing the posts I talked to Tedspec he knows whats up, Idk if Im going to get what I want out of the tune thoguh considering I got an auto might have to put in more work some im flip floppy about putting in another 2 grand after spending around 5k already just on parts here and there

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back