The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

looking for a duraflex bodykit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 Things: Extreme dims, as said before, great people,great product. All the bumpers I have ordered show up on time, and in great shape, and they fit so nice! I HIGHLY recommend them.

Duraflex FTW.

And STAY AWAY FROM ANDY AUTOSPORT.

The end.

Do you have a picture of that kit. I didn't find it.

heres the link to the full bodykit page.

ED B-2 Linky

heres the pic of the side:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Have you considered getting maybe like the eclipse 2gb front bumper and doing the HDR lip? And maybe a rear diffuser on the back bumper? Idk just ideas and alternative routes than to go bodykit.

the problem with my cars body lines I'm running into is the talon specific angular lines that flow from the front bumper, attached to the doors, and then around the back bumper.

that body-line doesn't flow with what I'm planning on doing with the car so im looking for a way to make that go away, hence the idea of using a bodykit to change the flow of the car.

Last edited:
You have to be carefull with body kits. A lot of them have fitment issues. Nothing a little bit of body work can't fix though. This was a few years ago when I still had the kit. I have since changed it to what it looks like in my pic on the side. I liked it but I didn't like the attention I was getting with it. I was labeled a "street racer" even know I never raced on the streets, I was pulled over several times for nothing... Never got a ticket but It bothered me enough to take it off. BTW, my kit was that polyfiber, it was extremely durable, a shop pulled my car out of a bay and hit a curb, all it did was bounce back! I was really mad but impressed.

The holes in the bumper actually helped when I got on the highway

Wouldnt just getting diff. head lights work for this fitment? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
please dont ruin your car with a body kit, if you are in high school i can understand how you can think is cute. but is not please pray that you grow out of that

why would i be in high school at 21? I've been out of school for 3 years, I'm getting a body kit because the body lines i need are different from the ones that i have.

Why are people so stupid they don't read the original post? I mean are you seriously that stupid? Its a good idea people are gunna say mine looks rice too but when its done you wont know its an eclipse. Honestly I hate the stock look of those cars. More power to you man go forth full steam.

Last edited:
that body-line doesn't flow with what I'm planning on doing with the car so im looking for a way to make that go away, hence the idea of using a bodykit to change the flow of the car.
What exactly are you trying to do that would require that? :confused:

Wouldnt just getting diff. head lights work for this fitment? :confused:

If I would have stayed with my stock Talon headlights it would have fit better around the lights. I centered the bumper on the opening and the sides, the light openings were off.

I told the guy at the shop what year car I had. He walked back and got the kit. I looked at it through all the wraping that was on it and it was for my car so I tool it home. It wasn't untill I went to put it on that I noticed the fitment issue. I didn't mind because I have read many times that body kits have fitment issues. For $150 for the whole kit I didn't mind a little bit of work.

I have the BC-2 kit as well.(Pics in my profile)...I hope you plan on doing the fitment yourself otherwise your going to be in deep with the body shop.The fitment was absolutly terrible. I had to cut the front and back bumpers numerous times to get the lines to match up. Most shops won't do that, they'll just muscle it on. Which will cause paint to fail in the future and cracking as well...And for those that don't like the kit because the stock is better are being rediculous because most people(other than those with their mind set to it, like most on this site) generally like my car better than a stock body eclipse, lip'd or not.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back