The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

looking for a duraflex bodykit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97 Demon

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2011
Antelope, California
I'm looking for a duraflex body kit because they last longer and are less likely to get all cracked and split from rough roads.

I'm looking for something like a blitz or a evil bodykit, but I'm not looking to spend more than $500 on it, anyone know a good site that's decently cheap and has quality parts?

Mods, if this was posted in the wrong area I appologize, I couldn't find any other appearance forums to post it in from my phone...

LINKY

Here's a link for what ever you're looking for. Just letting you know, most of us do not like body kits so prepare for the flaming or what not.

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just letting you know, most of us do not like body kits so prepare for the flaming or what not.

I'm not really in the mood to care what other people think, I have a specific goal in mind for my car that involves me getting rid of a few of the stock 2Gb talon body lines to have a smoother, more sleek look for part of my end goal. The lines on the car do not flow well with the lines I have in mind, need to change them, hence the body kit.

I just got the duraflex drifter front bumper it was 307 shipped from their website. As for whole kit not really sure. Yeah you'll get flamed but it's your car, you drive it so do what you feel you want to do. I did just waiting to get it installed and painted. As for Extreme Dimension "duraflex" great quality and no issues with the product I recieved.

Sounds good, I like the flow of their B-2 bodykit, with my 2Gb talon wing I think it will do the job I'm looking for. And not a bad price, $464 for the whole kit. It gets rid of my angular stock body lines and smooths out the body so that my plans should work with it.

Gho5stone, + rep for you, thanks for the quick and helpful responce, I like what I see on their site.

Don't get me wrong, the stock 2Gb I have would be beautiful if it wasn't smashed up, it just doesn't flow for what I want to do, so its got to go.

Dont really know what your visions are for the looks, but i'de go with the B-2 kit...

And have you watched that youtube video on ED's site?! haha

I know you said duraflex just wanted to give you some other options. This is one of my favorites (widebody just looks great).

eclipse 97-99 hb quwhees 11-pc widebody BODY KIT NEW<- | eBay

Not sure how much body work you've done or been around but there are some very good things about fiberglass. It's pretty easy to fix issues when it doesn't fit and you can repair it with ease by yourself. If you tear the duraflex bend over :). And as for the someone saying most of us hate body kits, that's just bs.

There will always be fitment issues. Be prepared to spend 3-5 thousand dollars having a shop fit it to your car (including paint). I have a Sarona body kit that has been sitting in storage for 3 years....I never plan on installing it. Only really liked the front bumper anyways. I got out of the body kit phase. Such a same too, I spent 1k on the kit. Could have used that for other parts.

I'm looking for a duraflex body kit because they last longer and are less likely to get all cracked and split from rough roads.

I'm looking for something like a blitz or a evil bodykit, but I'm not looking to spend more than $500 on it, anyone know a good site that's decently cheap and has quality parts?

Mods, if this was posted in the wrong area I appologize, I couldn't find any other appearance forums to post it in from my phone...

Does Arizona have bad roads? Im sure they pale in comparison to the northern snow bearing states...sorry had to throw that out there :)

FYI, you are almost never going to find something that is both cheap and quality built. Needle in a haystack, you need to pay to play.

Whoever recommended Andys.... Jeez. Dump 500$ into your engine or save it for when you car breaks. ### you know it will ;). Drive a beater, make it a sleeper; please though, dont ruin another eclipse.

Does Arizona have bad roads?

Not all of arizona, but Tucson has patches and potholes everywhere, some are large enough to swallow streetbikes.

Not to mention that the driveways are all different heights and lengths so it makes for rough driving conditions.

As for. A fiberglass bodykit, hell no, my buddy has one and hates it, he spends more time patching it then enjoying it.

You have to be carefull with body kits. A lot of them have fitment issues. Nothing a little bit of body work can't fix though. This was a few years ago when I still had the kit. I have since changed it to what it looks like in my pic on the side. I liked it but I didn't like the attention I was getting with it. I was labeled a "street racer" even know I never raced on the streets, I was pulled over several times for nothing... Never got a ticket but It bothered me enough to take it off. BTW, my kit was that polyfiber, it was extremely durable, a shop pulled my car out of a bay and hit a curb, all it did was bounce back! I was really mad but impressed.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The holes in the bumper actually helped when I got on the highway

^ that's a pretty nice boddykit.

I plan on getting the *ED* B-2 kit for my car.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back