The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking for a DSMER

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arthris

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2011
New Market, Maryland
Hey guys looking for a guy in Reno. Last name of Ferris and drives a white 1gb talon. If you know them or know someone that may know them could you please PM. Or just post below. Either works

Well guys I am furious!! Apparently some ####ing piece of shit low life mother####er saw that I had just ordered my new Fuel lab FPR for the VR4 from MAperformance and like a dummy I posted a pic of my confirmation out of excitement is how they got the order number and the bastard called map claiming to be me and asked them to change my original Houston shipping address to 7105 Indigo Cir Reno NV 89506, whoever it is just got a brand new purple fuel lab FPR kit for a 1g. I swear to god i really wanna go there and burn down that building! Setting my profile to private, and deleting any "friends" I have that are from Nevada! Who ever lives at 7105 Indigo Cir Reno NV 89506 is a shady son of a bi*** and deserves to be skinned alive and then dipped in hot grease.

That is from a friend mike in Tx. The guy lives next door to this address

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back