The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Looking for a (as close to) stock 2g AWD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trogador2005

Proven Member
Mar 18, 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Hey guys and girls, Just like the title says, I'm looking for a mostly if not completely stock 2g GSX or AWD Talon.

Let me know what you have!

Text me at (260-255-4152)

-Nate

I know this is old and not sure if youll see it. But come spring time if you havent found one i might be willing to let jy 96 auto awd go. Only "mods" is a 6 bolt swap, 20g and 3" exhaust. Also has a kiggly flexplate and adaptor. The car came from cali so is super clean, it was my awd donor for my spyder so it has a different rear subframe. Some comnections in the engine harness have been spliced due to me robbing parts off of it for 4 years. Ill let ya know come spring.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back