The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

looking for a 7 bolt head

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norcalgsx707

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 28, 2012
lake county, California
My head blew on my 1995 eclipse gsx looking for a good used head hmu on here or
at 7072622702 let me know what u got thanks
Btw my head blew a hole the size of a dime through one of the smaller holes on the head if anyone knows what wpuld cause that feel free to post your experience once again thanks....

F*ck it,... I'll bite....

what small holes?

It looked like a bad hg ..who tuned your car and how much boost ya running when it blew?

Second blown gasket this one had 3k miles, I tuned my car, I did it as good as I could, car seemed like it was sucking up coolant after I Had a shop replace the HG.

It looked like a bad hg ..who tuned your car and how much boost ya running when it blew?
About 20 psi

I got one.
It is a bare head
I has been clean, looks like needed resurface.

PM me please if you are interested.

You dont need mls hg for 20psi!

Get some felpro hg and arp and you are good up 30psi!

And in talking about 30 dollars felpro hg not the mls.

This way you dont need to resurface the block.

Did you resurface the head and block when you installed the mls? If not it wont seal properly. If you keep blowing head gaskets maybe its time to start having someone else tune your car? :hmm:
I agree when I got it it had a blown gasket. I went throughly through my tune allthough im a novice I was picking up extreme knock at 4000 rpms I couldnt get rid of it no matter how many people helped i trried for months. So, I dont know whether it is an internal problem, maybe a coolant leak somewere that I cant find or something like that creating issues. I deffiently need a more knoweldgable person to help me out problem is I dont have the money needed for all that thanks to all the issues with this car. Im at a c

Also, I didnt have the head resurfaced, my mechanic said that he "thought" that he tested the head to see if it needed resurfacing and it passed for lack of better words. Anyways, are you supposed have it resurfaced when installing the mls gasket

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back