The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking for 2G DSM shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booster_27

Probationary Member
Oct 7, 2016
Temecula, California
Hello everyone this is my first post here I am new to the DSM world and am currently looking to bring either a TSI AWD or GSX back to life I've been all over the map when it comes to cars I'm currently DD a MKV GTI, but I've owned everything from 240s to mustangs and now its time to go AWD so if theres any current 2016 advice out there I'm open to listen and if anyones got a nice project or a DD with a blown motor let me know I'm located between SD-LA i work in SD daily so thats defiantly the best bet. Thanks guys.

I'm selling my shell. Was an auto GST, I swapped it to a manual GSX. Kalapana black paint in beautiful condition. ZERO rust (was always a Florida car, I'm located in Ventura county now). Full interior except for front seats and steering wheel.

Also needs wheels, suspension and everything that belongs in the bay. (I have the transmission and empty engine block that will go with the shell).

Also willing to let go of all my remaining DSM parts with it (a LOT of random stuff).

Asking $3k. Attached a pic of it before I took it apart. Email me if interested, [email protected]

Attachments

• DSM.jpg
    DSM.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 186
I'm selling my shell. Was an auto GST, I swapped it to a manual GSX. Kalapana black paint in beautiful condition. ZERO rust (was always a Florida car, I'm located in Ventura county now). Full interior except for front seats and steering wheel.

Also needs wheels, suspension and everything that belongs in the bay. (I have the transmission and empty engine block that will go with the shell).

Also willing to let go of all my remaining DSM parts with it (a LOT of random stuff).

Asking $3k. Attached a pic of it before I took it apart. Email me if interested, [email protected]

jw if you know how to replace a clutch and if so where in fl you located

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back