The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for 2g DSM in Nashville/Clarksville

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeHitter

Probationary Member
Jun 2, 2007
Nashville, Tennessee
Greets guys. Trying to hunt down either a 2g gsx or tsi. Needs to be AWD and manual. Willing to look at ones requiring minor work, or bad paint. Willing to travel some. If anyone knows of one or happens to see one sitting somewhere please let me know.

Thanks.

Hard to find in that area. I live in Bowling Green, Ky and I had to drive to chicago to find an AWD TSI manual trans worth buying.

Yamahaulin: Funny, seems that Illinois has all the DSMs lately. Tried buying one but the seller changed his mind after a month of discussion, and the other that I'm interested in the seller responds in one to two word answers every four to five days. Not exactly inspiring.

IHeartMyHonda: I saw that one on TennSpeed, it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy with all thats been going on with it. Appreciate the tip tho...

Missed one in Alabama by 12 hours thanks to work. Keep on keepin on I guess....

i prefer stock cars, otherwise i wouldve picked up the one on tennspeed. ill keep an eye out. if i wouldve known you were looking like 4 months ago, i had an 95 awd that i picked up for $300 and just ended up parting out. it was a super clean shell that deserved a better home than the scrap yard.

^^^^

Name makes me grind my teeth no offense.

Have you even looked at the Craigslist Classifieds. I've seen more then one 2G TSI come and go for anywhere between 1500-2500$

There's this Riced POS. 95 Talon TSI Wants 6K for it though. I say its not even worth 500$ with all that stupid shit hes got done to it.

95 eagle talon tsi turbo sounds legit

here's a FWD....FWD turbo really isn't that bad yanno :p

1996 eagle talon tsi

Early Stages of Ricing but easily reversable, good project. prob bad ECU

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo its FWD tho

1997 Eclipse

dunno to much about 2G's so idk if that one is 420A FWD Auto or a AWD Turbo 5 Speed

IHeartMyHonda: Argh! Isn't that how it always works out? I would prefer stock as well but searching for the last 2 months has made me realize I better lower my standards a little if I ever want to get into a DSM. Appreciate you keeping a look out.

BlackMount: Appreciate the links...I've gone thru all of these and they are either sold, not AWD, or not the direction I would have gone, and I dont care to pay the seller for those choices ;).

I usually check CL about 2-3 times a day up to a 300mi radius, and up to 700mi once a week when I get pissed from not finding anything. I'm also keeping an eye on AutoTrader, Cars, eBay and LSN. Anyone think of any others? I'm definetly going to stick with AWD as I've never owned one before and thats one of the things I'm most excited about.

IHeartMyHonda: Argh! Isn't that how it always works out? I would prefer stock as well but searching for the last 2 months has made me realize I better lower my standards a little if I ever want to get into a DSM. Appreciate you keeping a look out.

BlackMount: Appreciate the links...I've gone thru all of these and they are either sold, not AWD, or not the direction I would have gone, and I dont care to pay the seller for those choices ;).

I usually check CL about 2-3 times a day up to a 300mi radius, and up to 700mi once a week when I get pissed from not finding anything. I'm also keeping an eye on AutoTrader, Cars, eBay and LSN. Anyone think of any others? I'm definetly going to stick with AWD as I've never owned one before and thats one of the things I'm most excited about.

From What I've noticed, if you want a Clean DSM' that isn't a base model, and wont brake the bank, the way to go is 1G. just an observation tho.

Greets guys. Trying to hunt down either a 2g gsx or tsi. Needs to be AWD and manual. Willing to look at ones requiring minor work, or bad paint. Willing to travel some. If anyone knows of one or happens to see one sitting somewhere please let me know.

Thanks.

I found this in a post a minute ago. its not a 2g but you may be interested in it.

i have a 1990 eagle talon tsi for sale..it has no spark for some reason..its in over all good shape. the body needs a little work but other than that its in good shape..did run good before i lost spark. its all stock.1200.00 email me at [email protected] if interested. i live in clarksville.thanks

Thanks BigBob! I saw his post on CL. I'm assuming its not AWD considering his towing pic.....TBH I don't that is the healthiest way to tow FWD either.

I just got back from looking at the one listed in Manchester, TN. Owner severley mis-represented that car. Got another to look at again 2.5hrs away...hoping it works out. I'm getting a little tired of driving all over only to find out the owner was full of BS and wasted my time and $$. TBH, I know this will get me flamed...but WRXs are starting to look better and better every wasted trip I make! :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back