1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Looking for 1g AWD project

Posted by jmills187, Jun 1, 2013

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. jmills187

jmills187 Probationary Member

Joined May 25, 2013
    bethany, Illinois
    Hey guys I just wanted to post locally and see if anyone around the area knows or seen a 1st Gen AWD DSM for sale.. Ive got cash and items for a 1st gen if anyone could help a guy out please text me at 217-549-5350

2. CleveDSM

CleveDSM Probationary Member

Joined Nov 16, 2011
    cleveland, Ohio
    Good luck finding something. took me 6 months but its worth the wait!

3. jmills187

Joined May 25, 2013
    bethany, Illinois
    not comin fast enough.. im impatient

4. jmills187

Joined May 25, 2013
    bethany, Illinois
    has anyone worked on 1g rearends before ?.. I think the diff might be shot I am getting a wierd ping sound while slowly driving forward but the noise comes from the rear end

5. jmills187

Joined May 25, 2013
    bethany, Illinois
    Well Its here and its a basket case... gotta trace down all the wierd spliced wires and hack job of these two guys who brought it from Tenn.

Anyone got any 1st Gen Interior parts layin around?!

Well Its here and its a basket case... gotta trace down all the wierd spliced wires and hack job of these two guys who brought it from Tenn.

Anyone got any 1st Gen Interior parts layin around?!