The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Lookin for my old car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolade9

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 18, 2003
Schaumburg, Illinois
I'll probably post this a couple different places. I'm kinda curious where my old 95 GS is and how it's doin. I sold it to a girl in Millwaukee. It was basically stock, but had a few things that would make it stand out.

it's an emrald green gs with a VW antenna mounted in front of the sunroof, tint all around, the headlight housings were paint matched green and the corners were cleared, it was lowered(I just left the springs on), and had an apexi dunk catback. and if you know the girl, the alarm I left in it will do absolutly everything.

If you've seen a car like this, or this is your car, PM me, i wanna see how it's doin. Thanks,

Blake

shoulda kept her number, especially if she was hot

i don't think you are gonna have much luck finding it sorry...., but good luck:thumb:

good thing i know how my last car is doing/were it is so i won't have to go looking for it. some old lady BLASTED me in it, TOTALLED and in a junkyard

If you didnt show her dsmtuners.com or a "good night on the town" then chances are shes not here. But spool through the gallery and see if you see the car.

Was she hot? Seriously?
Pics of your old car may help also. But I bet noone will know her actually.

:cry:
I still cant see the fact that you sold a DSM to a girl and didnt keep her information!
:cry:

Dam!
:mad:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/28230

pics from my old cardomain site...

gawd, there's like 3000 eclipses... i remember when there were 200.

but yeah, she was pretty cute, and I think i probably still have their #, but i really don't wanna talk to her if something happened to the alarm, because there isn't an installer I know that would wanna touch it.

well, if you've seen this car... let me know

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back