The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Lookin for Local DSM buddy's Around Palm Bay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im lookin for some DSM buddys as the title says. Iv seen 1 guy driving around an eclipse but he's a complete Asshat. Told me my eclipse was sh** ect.

He would live to regret that really fast around these parts, I would paint my face in his blood.

I run into that with my bike at times, but its usually from stuck up Harley riders, or people that dont ride but think they know best. Everyone who rides usually thinks its a bigger bike than it is and doesnt really care and would rather just ride than to try to put someone else down.

Its usually the ones that know nothing about cars that do the most trash talking. My car is nothing to write home about, but I am completely transparent with what I know and what I have done.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back