The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Longtime lurker introducing himself

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolskiVR4

Probationary Member
May 5, 2014
Lemont, Illinois
Hi everyone! Name is Adrian from Chicago's burbs. Figured I would after 10 years start my own account instead of lurking with my brother's account. I've been in the DSM/MMC scene ever since I turned 16 (2004). I started with a Galant VR4 (713/1000) which I regrettably sold. I then owned a slew of cars with the coolest being a 1988 Conquest Tsi but I needed back into a Galant VR4. So I picked up 630/1000 in late 2009 and that has been my project to this day. More recently (2012) I picked up a car I will never sell, a one owner, 22,xxx mile, 1992 Talon TSI AWD 5 speed. All stock besides for an HKS intake, HKS upper intercooler piping, and an aftermarket alarm which I cannot wait to remove. I found it one day browsing craigslist , without any intention of buying a car, and once I saw it I had to have it. As it sits now the car has 24,5xx miles on it and 1000 of those miles came from driving to and from the Shootout in 2012. Some of you may remember my car from that year as I felt like it received plenty of attention. Any way I will be uploading pics throughout the thread when I pull them off of my old computer, and if I don't run into any problems with this forums method of doing so. The goal for the car is to keep it very close to stock with just minor bolt ons, just to keep it from getting embarrassed my all these new family sedans. Ps if anyone can point me towards or sell me a Dejon tool super sidemount I would greatly appreciate it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The ATR exhaust and Rpf1's I put on once I got it. The stock wheels are absolutely mint, pics of those will follow. The car now sits on Evo 9 BBS SE wheels. More suited to keeping the car as factory appearing as possible.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back